Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Writing Something Worthwhile

As a part of our class we have been assigned a journal to write in as we go through the class and this experience. We handed our journals in during the last class period and frankly, I know mine has fallen short.
You can barely see Darla's hand journaling, but everyone must be in deep thought about the trip and the journey they will take. :)
 I used to journal all of the time, but lately I can always find something more important to do during that time. My goal for the day/week is to write more in my journal about my fears, apprehensions, excitements and goals for my trip to Africa.

I also have trouble simply writing down ideas for my media portion of the trip in my journal. Writing down goals for that is a good thing to do, but I need to put more in my journal about how I can relate that to my life and this journey to Chogoria we are all on.

We will see how my goal goes! I hope to start today and continue journaling about this experience as we go. I am also making a goal to journal more generally more often. This goal might start with a new blog I am toying with creating.

Look forward to a post about some of the music I am learning and will  be teaching to the rest of the class. Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment